Here you will find a description and/or samples of our resources available at GCSE level.
These resources can be found on the Teacher RESOURCE Disc
which comes FREE with any order of 30+ GCSE discs.
IWB-friendly Video Clips
Every MathsWatch video clips in large format for easy IWB viewing (even from the back of the class).
Schemes of Work
Schemes of work for both Foundation and Higher Syllabus are available.
• Each topic has its own worksheet.
• ‘Chunky’ topics exclusively have exam-style questions. Typical
examples are Clips 147 (Trigonometry) and 181 (Histograms).
Every question on these worksheets are just like you will find on
any exam paper.
• More ‘bitty’ topics such as Clip 102 (Algebraic simplification)
have lots of exam-style questions. They also have more simple
practise questions as well: the kind of questions you use to
teach with, as you lead up to the more difficult exam questions.
• Some schools use the worksheets as tests at the end of a topic.
• Some use them for homeworks.
• Some use them in place of textbooks in the classroom.
• Because the worksheets are in PDF format they can be used
with any IWB.
• Wherever possible, workings are given as well as answers.
Essential Questions will provide the following:
• A very powerful way to revise with a whole class.
• A workbook for students which allows them to make real
Essential Questions for revising with a class:
• Within each book (Higher and Foundation) every topic is
• Each topic has two questions, one follows the other.
• You can revise a topic using a T question, the students then
practise on the following S question.
Essential Questions as a workbook:
• Make workbooks out of Essential Questions with T answers.
• Students can try some T questions and immediately check their
• They then do the S questions for which you give answers in
• This set of 19 assessments covers the entire curriculum.
• All the assessments come with answers and mark schemes.
• They have all been trialled with a range of classes.
The One-Minute Maths section contains videos covering every grade C and D topic. They allow for quick and efficient revision of topics previously covered and understood by pupils.
As the title suggests, they each last a minute or less.
These day-by-day revision schedules will help pupils organise their revision nearer to their exams.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.